Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Definition of Unrefined & Lovely

I've started a bazillion blogs, and only one of those is still up and running. My family one where I update about my husband and my daughter. That's it! I keep wanting to start a blog where I can write about things other than my family and every time I do, I don't keep up with it and I end up hating the name. I think I've done it this time though. 

When I think about the kind of stuff I want to share, it's all over the place. I want to share my projects and stuff, but I also want to be able to share my thoughts on things. I want to share the stuff that's hard to talk about. Writing and sharing it is freeing and therapeutic for me. I don't want to edit my life for anyone. I want what I write about to be real. I don't want to take out the things that I normally would in every day conversation. I think that's a big problem with social media. No one shares what's really happening. People tend to share the amazing things. The good and happy things. Very rarely do people come out and actually say what they're feeling (unless it's about politics or something, then it's all over the place). I want to say something! When people tell me what's really going on in their lives I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one! I have spoken to people that feel like they're totally alone and the only one dealing with something and I hate that. Guess what!? You're not alone! I've suffered from depression for a really long time and felt so stupid because the world doesn't like to talk about it. Well, I'm going to talk about it, cause if I could read more from people that are suffering like I am when I am at my lowest, it would help a lot. That doesn't mean I like to see people miserable. I don't. But it's always nice to know you're not the only one going through something.

But I'll also share other stuff, like projects I do. It's not all going to be heavy, I promise. That's why it's unrefined AND lovely. I'll share nice things too. :)

post
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment