Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Bobble Stitch Almost Blanket

I started this blanket about a year ago. & yes, it's still more of a scarf. I can't get up the energy to try to finish it. This stitch takes for-e-ver, but I love it! & I want this to be a blanket! Originally I wanted it to be for my daughter when she was smaller, which is why I started it when she was about 8 months old. She's almost 2 now. Fail.


The tutorial I used is no longer available unfortunately, which is sad because it was a really good one. But it's called the bobble stitch as far as I know! When I finish I plan on sewing material to the back so it's actually usable. SOMEDAY! It'll totally get finished. I hope. Cause it definitely doesn't make a good scarf. :)


Happy crocheting! 

post
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment